Data logging shield: update

I ran my fridge data logger a bit longer, with the following results; not too different from the previous results.

I’ve posted the code and data at github, including the R code to make the above plot.

I ran the data logger for a couple of days, but it seemed that the battery went mostly dead after just one: the date and time started getting reset as 165/165/165 165:165:85 and then it seemed that the arduino went off and on, so that it would start writing to a new file. I clipped off all the messy bits to make the figure above.

Here is the clipped file, and here is the longer file with some of the messy bits.

Advertisements

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s